Resultado de imagen para wikipedia






 

 
 Hi readers .
Today I'm going to talk about my favorite web site that are relationated with my career of visual artist .
This web site are useful for many people in the world and I think that have averything that I need when I want to search any information. 
 
this web site it's 
 https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Portada
 
Wikipedia it's a virtual encyclopedia when the people writes the articules and every person can give a little of their knowledge.
 
the sections of Wikipedia are varied based in the information that you looking.
 
When I search about a famous artist, for example "Gustav Klimt" 
 
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Klimt
 
Wikipedia give to you the personal information of the artist, like the complete name, the birthdate and nationality, you can read all this things  in the right side with the professional information.
 
In the center of the page wikipedia give you mainly a summary of the artist, and below you can read the details of his life, like his life and work, his early life, and later show you detailed things abour his career and work like "golden phase and critical success", "Later life and posthumous succes" and finally show you the most important works with photos.
I visit Wikipedia most of the days because I like learn different things and wikipedia have everything that I need, when I have to do works for my career I use wikipedia and when I'm boring I search information in this page and I learnd things that I never think That I'm going to see.
 
I like this web site because it's made by people like you and me, that make a information platform that i'ts free and for everybody.
 
 
Judith and the head of Holofernes 1901. Gustav Klimt

Comentarios

  1. Hi constanza! I agree with you, wikipedia is a website so useful for people. I'm always searching information about everything, without wikipedia the life would be a little more harder haha. bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Constanza!

    In my opinion wikipedia is a good site but don't resolve the problem of the fidelity of sources.
    Because they focus only on the general information and not the specific.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi constanza, wikipedia is the website more visited when I have theoretical work, because is an ocean of information. bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Constanza! who doesn't use wikipedia for something in the actuality? wikipedia always save you in your desperation moments or curiousity moments. Wikipedia are always to the rescue!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares