Happiness.
Hi Readers! Today I'm going to talk about happiness.
For me happiness is a state of the mind where we feel in ectasy for one reason or many reasons, happiness is something very important for our mental health because allows us follow our goals and our lifes.
Actually I think that the people are happy with a lot of things, one of the most important things are love, I believe that the people always need somebody to be happy.
others things that make happy to the people are the material things, actually the persons accumulate things in their lifes and think that goings to be happy, but I don't think that.
For me happiness are in stay with my beloved, my family, friends and my boyfriend, in met people that teach me important things, in eat a special food with people, also in doing art, in study and learn, also in stay relax in a beautifull places.
I demostrate my happiness give love to the poeple, in doing special things for the persons that I love, also smiling and screaming somethimes jaja, When I'm happy I feel that all i'ts beautifull, everything changes for me.
My most happiest moment are when I went to Bariloche with my sister and my nephew, I met a lot of places, I eat a lot of delicious things, and I shared a beautifull moments with my sister and nephew :)
I think that I can collaborate with others happinnes be kind, respectful and making happy to the people that I love.
i belive that the peolple can't be happy bwith material thing, i really important to feel love for others, and makes great relations with them.
ResponderEliminarHi Constanza! I also traveled to Bariloche haha! I also think that today people accumulate a lot of things and put their happinest there... is a bit sad, but life always remember us the things that really matter, for one or other way.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminar