Hi Readers, today I want to talk about my favorite music genre, I like so many types of music and it is difficult to choose just one, but most of the time I listen Electronic music.
I like electronic music because when I listen I feel so much sensations, depending of the electronic music because exist so much types of this, I can feel relax like I can feel energic, when I go to dance I like dance electronic music and feel the sounds on my body. I can say that my favorite band of electronic music is "The Knife" because their sounds and lyrics are very originals and I can dance whit them like I can sleep jaja.
The type of electronic music that I most enjoy are the "Techno"
The electric music was born in the ends of the century XXI and at the beginning of the century XX, with the first device that records a electronic sound and was the "phonautograph" created in 1857 for Edouard-Leon Scott of Martinville. Latter in the 60' this music begin to be marketed in all the world.
The Instruments most relevant are the keyboard, the synthesizers, mixers, turntables and bass.
The most important exponents for me are "The chemical Brothers", "Moby", "The Knife"and "The prodigy"
Hi Constanza
ResponderEliminarI like your post!
You writte interesting things about the electronic music that I didn'n know like his origins.
Ive listen in the past a few songs of moby, I think that soon I will listen more and explore what other good sensations can give.
Bye!
hello Constanza!
ResponderEliminarwoow! your like of the music is very nice and enjoy i can dance with your music! ajaja in my opinion i don't liste it music but is very fantastic! and the my chemical brother soun original i love the videos of they!
Hi Constanza .... To dance electronic music it is very funny.... i think it was the music of the change of century, in the 2000 i hear in the readio and tv electronic music all tha time, i remember the video of chemical brothers was very creazy at that time. jaja bye !
ResponderEliminar