Hi Readers, This is the last blog that I'm going to write and I want to talk about my experience in this page and the methodology for learn english using blogs.
I Never use a blog before and when I start to using really liked it, I think that write a blog about different things of us was very funny because you take time to reflect about your interest. It's a great form to know your classmathes and I'ts more easier to learn english because i'ts like talk about yourself and using your own words.
I think that write a blog served so much for writing, now a feel that the conectors and so much verbs are more easy to use for me, I learn about a lot of words and to explain me with more fluency.
Maybe in the future I think that can be included using blogs complemented with videos doing for the students where they speak and created stories or talk about themselves, so the writing and speak english complement each other.
I will write about more personal interest or doing tips for the readers about the thing that I do in plastic arts. :)
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario