Hi readers, today I want to talk about my favorite artist, Egon Schiele, he was a very original painter from Vienna, Austria 1890
He was disciple of the famous painter Gustav Klimt.
He was of the Austrian Expressionism movement and was one of the most figurative painter in his time.
I think that one of the most important inspirations for him was Gustav Klimt her teacher, When I watch her paitings a think that are very similar to the paintings of Gustav Klimt, but with others terminations, and Schiele creates a new types of drawings, in the human figure and uses others colors.
One of the most important and famous works are his self- portraid , the portraid of his wife, "Seated woman with bent knee" 1917 , "Green Stockings" 1914 And his paintings of nudes in general.
I can describe his Work like a paintings with a peculiar ways to draw the human figure, his painted with thick stokes and the colors that he used was representative of him.
I Like Egon Schiele because when I saw his work I think immediately that was very original, I love the forms that he used for the bodys, the long hands, long necks and the factions of the people in his paintings, I think that was the better form to draw for me.
I can remember the moment when I discovered to Egon Schiele and I fell in love of his work, also he was a disciple of Gustav Klimt one of my favorites painter too, and I discovered Schiele for him.
I think that the color palette Egon used was beautiful and makes a lot of impact with his imagery, it is really interesting the images he creates!!
ResponderEliminarWow! I love the way he draw.
ResponderEliminarIt's remainds me one piece of Paul Klee, the "Angelus Novus", I ignore why. maybe the colors.
is so estranger the last picture, is like history terror! , i don't know about Eggon, but i imagine that he worked with Gustab Kilm, he have a great dorwn! so erotic and descriptive, is nice the colors that he used in your pieces of arts that i now wach in you publication!
ResponderEliminarHi Constanza!
ResponderEliminarI dont have idea that the Egon´s master was the same Gustave Klim, very interesting. The pictures tha you choose are very pretty he has a speacial way to drawing is like if the persons are in movement. nice !