Hi everybody, I'm going to talk about my favorite piece of technology, in the past when I was a child my favorite piece was my discman, I felt accompanied with the music, and I had so much cd's in my house.
Now my favorite piece of technology it's my phone, I used for everything, for talk with my family that they are far, for pictures, videos, instagram and facebook.
I had my phone two years ago, my mom bought to me when my last phone died.
I used my phone so much, when i want to take pictures of places or situations that happend, in my class of textile we have to do ejercices of photos through instagram. I like instragram too because i can see other artists in the world and exist a lot of interesting things. I used to talk with my family and my friends and for know about the people.
I used to use it all days but now I lost my phone because the last friday somebody rob me and now I stay desconnecting with the world jaja.
I like the phones because i can used for everyting that I want, and i like that are small and comfortable to have.
mmm I love it my phone but now that I don't have it, and I feel that it's not so terrible, I read more, and i feel more concentrate in other things like my studies, and stay with people, sometimes I felt slave of my phone and I don't like that, now without the phone I feel that I take advantage all my day.
I was thinking about to write my last entry about my cell phone. Because for me is a very important tool for my normal life. I imagine is difficult for you to coordinate with friends and be in contact with them. I hope you can buy another one!
ResponderEliminarhi
ResponderEliminarmy favourite piece of technology is my phone too, i also used for everithing, and i have a really great app to see artist and manytips of techniques the name of the app is pinterest!
when i was a child i like the discman too, but i never have a personal discman, only my big brother, i think about the past and the electronic decives its a simple piece, and today, the cellophone can do many things, and is little decive :O
ResponderEliminarHello constanza, when your writting I remember when I was a kind and I listen music in a discman, now I listen music in my phone, but is not equal.
ResponderEliminar