1. When I was a child I dream with to be a dentist but latter when I went to the school and I have class of lenguage I dream with to be a teacher of leanguage because I felt that are great, I loved read a different books and the laws of grammar.
2. When I went to aplying to university I felt very confused because I always think that art are my career but my parents did not think that, they started to say me that was better study other things with more opportunities, like occupational therapy and things like that.
3. Finally I decided to study arts because was the only thing that I really felt that going to be me happy and my parents accepted my decision with the time, and now they support me and loved my career like me.
4. My experience at the university has been very enriching because I never thought that I was going to learn so many things and i feel that I grow up so much like person and like artist. all the differents techniques that I know now are the best things for me, I love learn for to be a artist at the university like in the life.
5. The king of job that I want to have it's something like a independent artist and have a workshop of engraving, also I want to teach to other persons the different techniques that I know.
Hi!
ResponderEliminarIt's nice to see that you decided to study arts even when your parents at first did'nt want it to so much. One of the important things is to be sure about our personal desitions and do it with so much passion, that is one of the things about been an artist : )
Hi ! My parents also think tha art in not the best carrer, for moneys, meh... but now they see me in love of my works and they are happy with my decision. Bye !
ResponderEliminar